A Coretech Christmas Tale.
Once a upon a time customers were having difficulties connecting their on-premise Active Directory to Azure AD.
Throughout this post We will tell the story about "Test-users-1" and his journey from his well-known On-Premise AD (AD.Sandbx.dk) to the exciting Cloud know as Azure.
If you are a customer and wish to recreate "Test-User-1" journey. Then it can easily be done by following his steps and completing your own POC for Azure AD.
Attached to this blog are a Word Document that in details shows all steps of the proces in 6 easy steps.
- Create Azure Subscription (Part 1)
- Verify domain in Azure (Part 2)
- Create Azure Sync user (Part 3)
- Configure on-premise users (Part 4)
- Install Azure AD Connect (Part 5)
- Verify that configuration works (Part 6)
Free to use at your own risk.
Download link: Azure AD Connect V1.0
Coretech wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.