Having a list of all required updates can be very usefull. I this example I will create a search folder containing all required security updates.
- Open the Config Mgr. console, navigate to Computer Management, Software Updates, Update Repository, Search Folders
- Create a new search folder.
- In the search folder select Required and enter the numbers from 1 to 9 (don’t type any “ around the numbers) or type [^0] – both metods will work.
- Select Superseded and change the value to No
- Select Expired and change the value to No
- Select Update Classification and select Security Updates
- Name the Search folder, select Search all folders under this feature and click OK.