Do you want to get a head start to the new Configuration Manager 2012 and MDT 2012 products? If so, join me as I together with one of the best deployment gurus on the planet (Johan Arwidmark, MVP Setup & Deployment) will walk you thru the new and cool features in the upcoming releases.
The first classes are already scheduled, sign up and view more detailed information.
The training will take you thru:
- The installation and configuration of a Configuration Manager 2012 hierarchy
- Migration from Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
- The installation of clients
- The new application model and User Centric Management
- Software Updates deployment
- Settings Management
- SQL Reporting Services
- Inventory Management
- Role Based Access Control
- Deployment of Windows 7 using MDT 2012 and ConfigMgr 2012
- Migrating Windows XP to Windows 7
- Create and configure Task Sequences for Production Deployment
- Assign applications
- Assign Drivers in production evironment
- Configuring rules.
- Understand the new PXE components in ConfigMgr 2012
- Troubleshooting and advanced diagnostics/logging
- Adding Bitlocker to the deployment process
- MDT 2012 Zero Touch and ConfigMgr 2012
- Customizing USMT 4.0 for user state and data migration
- Advanced customization of Zero Touch
- Using variables
- Create custom scripts
- Use Frontends
- Use web services.
- Extend the MDT database with more columns, views and stored procedures.
- Advanced Deployment – Understanding the foundation
- The Windows 7 Setup Engine explained
- Drivers, drivers and drivers
- Effective troubleshooting in ConfigMgr 2012
· Log files and locations
· Tips & Tricks and Common issues
Look forward to see you in class