System Center Orchestrator 2012: My Videos from NIC2012 !
on Friday the 13th me and Kent visited the Nordic Infrastructure Conference in Oslo!.
It was a great experience! although I did get hit by the curse of the Friday the 13th.
First session went as it should, but close before the start of the second my computer broke down. Luckily I managed to copy my stuff to Kent’s machine and were able to start the session at little late.
I held 3 sessions, 2 alone and one together with Kent. all of them are available for streaming from Nic 2012 Website, use the links below to access them:
This session will guide you through the basics of Orchestrator 2012.
The focus will mainly be on examples in live demos.
If you haven’t seen Orchestrator 2012 before, this is the session for you.
The future is self-service! You see it everywhere, but now it has arrived for IT. In this session Jakob will show you how to utilize the new Self-service portal in Service Manager 2012, combined with System Center Orchestrator 2012 to make a fully automated environment with a great user interface, in a simple way!
Join Kent Agerlund & Jakob G. Svendsen in this session where you will learn how to solve daily challenges in your environment using Configuration Manager and Orchestrator as the magic glue. Expect a session full of demos that will open a
door to a brand new way of managing your environment.
Please don’t hesitate to comment or email me about anything
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Jakob Gottlieb Svendsen is a Microsoft Cloud and Data Center Management MVP (http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx), Working as Global Lead Developer, Senior Consultant and Trainer at CTGlobal, where he is one of the driving forces in keeping CTGlobal a System Center Gold Partner and member of the System Center Alliance.
Since he started at Coretech in 2007, he has focused on Scripting and Development, primarily developing tools, extensions and scripts for the System Center Suite. His main area is Automation (including OMS/Azure Automation, Service Management Automation, PowerShell and Orchestrator). Another area is Windows Azure Pack / Azure Stack, where he does implementation, development, workshops and presentations. He is a world-wide renowned voice in the Automation field.
He is passionately devoted to the community, to which he contributes by being a moderator at TechNet and sharing his knowledge at https://blog.ctglobalservices.com/jgs
- Co-founder: PowerShell User Group Denmark
- Speaker at MMS 2016, Minneapolis (www.mmsmoa.com)
- SCU Europe 2014, 2015, 2016 (www.systemcenteruniverse.ch)
- Microsoft TechEd North America 2014, Houston
- NIC 2012,2013,2014,2015, Oslo (www.nic.com)
- Microsoft CampusDays 2011, 2013, Copenhagen
- Microsoft TechDays 2015, Sweden (www.techdays.se)
- Microsoft Partner Event: New in SC2012 SP1
- User group meetings (PSUG.DK , SCUG.DK/BE/NO, AZMUG + more)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- Microsoft Scripting Guys Forum Moderator
Main working areas:
- Automation (Azure Automation, SMA, SCO)
- Windows Azure Pack / Azure Stack
- System CenterVisual Studio Team Services / Team Foundation Server
- Development:C#.Net, VB.NET, VBScript, PowerShell, Service Manager, OpsMgr, ConfigMgr
- Windows Azure Pack / Azure Stack
- Azure Automation
- Service Management Automation
- System Center Orchestrator
- PowerShell, VBScript, C#.Net, VB.Net
- Windows Azure Pack / Azure Stack Development Workshops
I am facing the issue in orchestrator regarding executing the script in .Net script node
Problem is I need to import one module i.e FailoverClusters module, from that I need to execute some of the cmdlets which will get imported from the module. but here it is importing the module but it is not importing any cmdlets??
one more problem is if we execute Test-cluster cmdlet one kind of progress bar will come
is that possible with orchestrator??
Please reply me as soon as possible.