I have seen a few sites the last couple of days where SCUP returns an error while trying to download Adobe Flashplayer 10.3.181.16 using either SCUP 4.5 or SCUP 2011.
To fix the problem you can:
- Open SCUP 2011 and navigate to the Adobe flash catalog
- Select Adobe Flash 10.3.181.16 and open the properties
- Copy the download URL and paste it into a browser. This will download the update to a local source. In my example to E:\AdobeFlash
- After the download click Browse and select the local file. After you select the filename you will need to paste the download URL back into the URL address.
- Finish the wizard and you will be able to publish and download the Adobe flash player update.